Visit the "Pokémon Movie" special home between March 10th and May 29th. Explore the special home for scenes from Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram and Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom!
Get a glimpse of the movie world inside the
Pokémon Dream World!
Click below to find out how to travel to the "Pokémon Movie" special home from your home!
Tuck in the Reshiram or Zekrom you got via a special distribution event, then visit the "Pokémon Movie" special home. If you tuck in Zekrom, you'll get the Hero Zekrom C-Gear skin, and if you tuck in Reshiram, you'll get the Hero Reshiram C-Gear skin!
- You can receive one Hero Reshiram C-Gear skin and one Hero Zekrom C-Gear skin per copy of Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version
- The C-Gear skin you can receive depends on the Pokémon you tucked in
- You cannot receive a C-Gear skin if you are participating in the Pokémon Dream World demo mode
Watch Pokemon.com for details on how to get Reshiram and Zekrom via a special distribution event!
Using your C-Gear in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version, tap "Online," then tap "Game Sync" to tuck in the Reshiram or Zekrom you received via a special distribution event!
Enter the Pokémon Dream World from the home page of the Pokémon Global Link!
- If this is your first time at the Pokémon Global Link, click here!
When your home screen appears, click "Go to the special home," then click on the "Pokémon Movie" special home.
Once you tuck in Reshiram or Zekrom and visit the "Pokémon Movie" special home, you can cross the Dream Bridge and go to the Island of Dreams!
Complete the minigame with Victini on the Island of Dreams to get the C-Gear skin!
- If you have registered both Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version to a single account, you need to clear the minigame only once to receive the C-Gear skin in both games.
Click "Promotions" on the home page of the Pokémon Global Link. There you'll see the promotion to get the Hero Reshiram and Hero Zekrom C-Gear skins.
Commemorating the movies, a special Décor item is also available for a limited time! Find the password hidden somewhere in the "Pokémon Movie" special home. Then, go to "Promotions" and enter the password in the "Pokémon Movie" promotion to get the Décor item.
You need to have a Pokémon Trainer Club account to participate at the Pokémon Global Link.
Click the button below to sign up for a free Pokémon Trainer Club account if you don't already have one.
- After the Pokémon Trainer Club registration, proceed to the Pokémon Global Link.
- If you have already signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club, log in on the home page of the Pokémon Global Link. Next you'll be able to enter a Pokémon Global Link nickname and register your Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game.
- If you have Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version, enter your Game Sync ID to register your game. If you don't know how to get your Game Sync ID, please see "Help: Steps before signing up" on the right.
- If you don't have Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version, register your Pokémon Global Link nickname only.